MindRetrieve Blog

MindRetrieve - an open source desktop search tool for your personal web

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

article gone? MindRetrieve save the day

I have bookmarked an article "INNOVATION, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. AND THE CULTURE OF FREEDOM" by Manuel Castells for later reading at

http://www.softwarelivre.org/news/3636

When I go back today somehow the original article is pulled and replaced with another Spanish piece. The site is in Portuguese and there is no indication of any language button. I begin to question my memory if there was ever an English article there.

A search in MindRetrieve quickly dispel my doubt. In the cache is the English article I've seen.

Anyway it is largely things about open source I already know. Nothing particularly insightful there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home