MindRetrieve Blog

MindRetrieve - an open source desktop search tool for your personal web

Friday, March 24, 2006

MindRetrieve postcard

This is a postcard I've made as a promotion material. I find it a more creative compare to handing out name card. You can print it on photo paper at home. Or you can send it to a photo lab to print a big stack. Either case it probably turns out quicker and cheaper than name cards. The color is great. The 4x6 inch space afford a great deal of creativity.

The amateurish graphics design is mine. You think I got a lot of nerve to actually hand this out to people. At least I can claim some novelty :)


2 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Tung Wai Yip said…

    Thank you for reporting this Tim! I should make a more obvious link for reporting bugs. Right now when you click 'project home' it would bring you to all the project management stuff (similar to sourceforge).

    I have file the bug to save you from registration hassle :) Should have a solution soon.

    [ Bug #6880 ] error when importing from delicious bookmarks

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amateurish? Your postcard looks OK to me!

    -- the competition. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home